A Better Home Inspection Service LLC
Residential and Commercial Property Inspection
Richard Stockton CMI
Quality Service Detailed Reports
CALL NOW 757-650-3626
VA License and New Residential License #3380000671
BBB Accredited Business A+
Certified Master Inspector
New Residential Structure Inspector
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Inspection Service
$ 425.00 with $ 25.00 Discount for Military, Police, Firefighters, Nurses, Teachers and Retirees of the same. 3,500 Sq. Ft. and Below.
Quality Evaluations and Reports
BBB A+ Accredited
Your new Home purchase is the most important decision you can make when investing in your dream home.
Having a thorough home inspection will ensure you make the best possible choice for you and your family.
Using a Professional, experienced, licensed and competent inspector will go along way to give you the confidence to make the right choice for your new home purchase.
Complete Clear Full Color Digital Photos, Computer Generated Report with Summary Pages, and Sent on the Day of Inspection. Guaranteed Report Findings.
Commercial Property Priced by Square Foot and Type of Property
* Virginia State License # 3380-000671
* New Residential Structure License # 3380-000671
* EBPHI Home Inspection Certificate # RS108439
* Certified INTERNACHI Master Inspector
* Master HVAC ( Heating Ventilation Air conditioning Technician ) License # 2710-027416
* Master Gas Fitter License # 2710-027416
* Certified Maintenance Specialist with Tidewater Builders Association TBA/TMHC
* Steam Engineers License # 23051
* Universal Refrigerant / 609 Motor Transport Refrigerant Licenses
* Certified INTERNACHI Commercial Inspector
* Certified INTERNACHI Roof Inspector
* Certified INTERNACHI Pool Inspector
* Virginia Pool Operator License
* Member of VAREI ( Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors )
* Accredited Business Member BBB ( Better Business Bureau ) A+ Rated
* INTERNACHI MEMBER
We specialize in Residential and Commercial Property Inspections which are thorough and complete.
Inspections exceed NACHI and ASHI standards of Excellence.
The report is explained in detail with the positive as well as the negative aspects of the property.
Preventive Maintenance Procedures are also discussed with ways to take care of your new home so that you can enjoy the benefits and have the reward of knowing how and when to service the various components of your new purchase.
A complete report with Digital Full Color Photos and Summary Pages is presented at the conclusion of the Inspection, any questions regarding the inspection are answered to your complete satisfaction.
* Serving all of Tidewater Virginia including: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Franklin, Windsor, Smithfield, Isle of Wight, and the Eastern Shore.